How to set up
Columbo-IV-Atomizer set-up is very easy and complete with just three (3) steps.
Step 1: Unscrew the tank (5) from the OCC Base (8).
Step 2: Place the replaceable OCC (6) by screwing it down to the base (8). You will find the OCC (by kangetech) in transparent packaging within the Columbo-IV-Atomizer box.
Step 3: Screw the tank to the OCC Base (8); make sure that the top cap is tightened on the tank.
You are now ready to proceed with the liquid filling!
How to (re)fill
Once you are finished with the set-up, you can (re)fill the tank with your liquid. We have given particular emphasis while designing the product to make the refilling process easy and keep you clean. As a result, you do not need to dismantle the product. (Re)filling is made from the top with remarkable ease.
Step 1: Loosen the lock ring (2) counter clockwise so that the feeder (3) can rotate clockwise or counter clockwise.
Step 2: Move the feeder (3) at the position where its laser-marked vertical line (at side) is exactly over the laser-marked drop (at side) of the tank (5) and tighten the lock ring (2) so that the feeder (3) cannot move. Make sure that the two holes on the top of the feeder (3) are open so that the liquid can get through.
Step 3: Fill the tank (5) with your favorite liquid through any of the open holes on the top of the feeder (3) by placing the syringe of your liquid in the hole.
Note: While you fill the glass tank with your liquid through any hole, the air is decompressed through the other hole. The air decompression allows you to enjoy vaping at maximum from the very first inhallations with absolutely no feeling of dry hits, while no air is trapped inside the OCC.
Step 4: Loosen the lonk ring (2a) counter clockwise, rotate the feeder (3) so that the holes on its top are completely closed and tighten again the lock ring (2b) clockwise.
Note: Wait for 2 minutes before use to allow the liquid being absorbed into the atomizer chamber.
How to use
Step 1: Place a drip tip (1) on top of the lock ring (2).
For the smoother (out)placement of the drip tip, we advise you that – before you place the drip tip – you pour some liquid on and around the O-rings to soften them.
Step 2: Screw the atomizer onto a mod with a 510 connector
Step 3: Adjust the air flow control ring (7) to your desired position depending on your desired level of exhaled vapor.
You are now ready to experience the most perfect vaping!
How to clean / maintain
- Disassemble the parts of the Columbo-IV-Atomizer (drip tip, lock ring, feeder, top cap, tank, OCC, base).
- Clean the surfaces of the parts (except the OCC) with a dry or slightly wet cloth. You can slightly wet the cloth with clean lukewarm water; you may even immerse any parts (except the OCC) in clean lukewarm water and dry them with a clean cloth aftewards.
- For the cleaning of the holes and/or internal surfaces, you can use cotton wool or cotton buds.
- Only for the cleaning of stainless steel parts, you can wet the cotton wool or cotton buds with alcohol.
- You are strongly advised to pay particular attention on the cleaning of the gold plated contact pin of the base, both internally and externally at the bottom of the OCC Base, as well as the surface of the OCC which gets in touch with the gold plated contact pin.
Cautions for use:
After filling up the tank with liquid, wait for 2 minutes before use to allow the liquid being absorbed into the atomizer chamber.
Do not let the liquid level drop below the center of the OCC side holes. The OCC should always be saturated in liquid before firing your mod. Otherwise, the cotton inside the OCC head will burn and you will experience dry hits.
Cautions when cleaning:
Alcohol may be used only for the cleaning of the stainless steel parts and not for the cleaning of the plexy glass tank, the plastic drip tip and the OCC.
Alcohol should not get in touch with the plexy glass tank to prevent the tank from being darkened or cracked.
Make sure all parts are completely dry before use, especially those ones cleaned by alcohol. This requires leaving the parts for some time after the cleaning to allow them dry.
BEFORE USING THIS PRODUCT PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:
- The atomizer is for vaping only, do not use for other purposes.
- Use liquids intended for vaping only.
- After setting up the OCC, check carefully for short circuits. Danger by using shorted atomizer on unprotected battery mod.
Instructions for storage: Keep out of reach of children and pets.
WARNING: This product is not recommended for use by young people or non-smokers. It is sold purely for recreational purposes; it is not a smoking cessation product and has not been tested as such.
HEALTH WARNING: This product may be used with liquids containing nicotine which is a highly addictive substance. It is not suitable for persons under the age of 18, women who are pregnant or breast-feeding, for persons with or at risk for heart disease, high blood pressure or diabetes, or for people taking medicines for asthma.